Installing the BDSwiss MT5 on MAC
The BDSwiss MT5 Forex and CFDs trading platform is packed with a wide array of powerful features that push beyond the capabilities of its predecessor the MT4. Featuring more than 250 forex and CFD assets including forex pairs, metals, energies, cryptocurrencies, indices and equities; the BDSWiss MT5 platform is available to all our Mac OS users, downloadable directly to your computer in just a few simple steps.
Please follow the steps below in order to install the BDSwiss MT5 Platform on your Mac:
1. Click “Download Now” to start the download.
Note: The size of the installation file is about is 4.25 MB and may take a few minutes to complete. Please wait until the download has finished.
2. After the download has finished, the installing window should open automatically. If this doesn’t happen, please navigate to your download folder and extract the contents of the zip file by double clicking on it.
3. Should the operating system of your Mac be OS X Mountain Lion or OS X Lion, please right click on the icon of the application and then select Open from the contextual menu. Please do not double click on the unzipped file as an “error” will appear due to the fact that the file was not downloaded from the Mac App Store.
4. Click “Open” in the new dialog window when prompted and wait for the BDSwiss MT5 Platform to open.
5. Allow a moment for the BDSwiss Forex MT5 Platform to launch and once it opens, click Cancel on the Server Finder window shown below.
6. Login to your MT5 trading account using the login code found on your BDSwiss account dashboard and your personal password.
* This software is using Wine and WineBottler which are free and open source software released under the LGPLv2.1+ license.