Enjoy more features with BDSwiss’ MT5 Platform. The BDSwiss MT5 is the latest and most advanced MetaTrader platform that offers all the pioneering features of MT5, with the addition of more advanced trading tools and indicators that enable traders to maintain more control of their trades and make more informed decisions using cutting-edge analysis.
The online trading platform MetaTrader 5, or commonly known as MT5, is the successor of the well-known MetaTrader 5 (MT5). Over the years, MetaQuotes has invested in continuous development, testing and improvements, all of which has helped make MT5 the world’s most advanced next generation trading platforms with extended possibilities.MetaTrader 5 (MT5) takes the famous charting package and the automated trading possibilities to a whole new level. All the features that made MetaTrader 5 (MT5) the platform of choice have been kept and have been upgraded to a more sophisticated back end infrastructure that can support trading on multiple instruments from various asset classes.
Offering an enhanced trading experience, the MT5 enables BDSwiss clients to trade an extended number of CFD instruments from various asset classes including currency pairs, stocks, commodities, shares, indices and cryptocurrencies, all in one platform with different settings, no strategy restrictions*, minimum slippage and ultra-fast order execution.
* please note that any kind of abusive trading is prohibited
Advantages & Benefits
- Multi-Asset trading on +250 CFDs
- Full access to your account and order history
- Multi-language features
- Daily account statements
- Internal mailing system
- Set Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
- Automated trading with Expert Advisors
- The ability to overlay analytical studies
- Multiple charting and analysis options
- Ability to display 100 charts simultaneously
- Over 80 Technical Indicators and over 40 Analytical Objects
- Superior built-in MQL5 development environment
- Supports advanced order types, including pending, stop orders and trailing stop
If you open a MetaTrader 4 account, you will not be able to use MetaTrader 5 with your MT4 credentials and vice versa. If you want accounts for both MT4 & MT5, you have to open different trading accounts for them.